Spend a day exploring the gorgeous tropical jungle paradise of Kauaʻi with an unforgettable hiking adventure! Each tour is catered to your needs.
Half-Day Kauaʻi Adventure
- Private Tour Up to 4 People with Private Guide
- Additional Hikers Per Person
Enjoy the Best Hikes on Kauaʻi
On this shorter but equally sweet day (4 – 5 hours), we will maximize our time together. Options include:
1) A driving tour of Waimea Canyon & Kōkeʻe State Park(s) with the option for a few very short quick hikes.
2) Checking out one of our favorite hiking and waterfall spots on the eastern side of the island such as Nounou Mountain (a.k.a. Sleeping Giant), Kuilau Ridge with views of Mount Waiʻaleʻale, and more – the east side of the island has amazing waterfalls and lots of green luscious jungle scenery to adventure into.
3) A South Shore or North Shore Coastal Hike
Depending on your group’s desires and skills, we take you to as many amazing locations and delve as deep into the Kauaʻi outdoor experience as time allows. Half-day hikes are perfect for a family visiting Kauaʻi with young children who are looking to get out and have an authentic adventure in nature. You will have an opportunity to discuss your specific interests and ability level directly with your guide before the tour.
Book our Full-Day Hike if you want even more time to explore (in most cases your tour can be extended, and the price can be adjusted accordingly after your tour, if you let us know in advance).
Like all of our trips, our Half-Day Kauaʻi Adventure is customized for you, as easy or as difficult as you would like, but we’re happy to provide suggestions on the best hikes on the island. Book today and start planning your unforgettable Kauaʻi adventure!